Personal Training is a great way to make the most of your time in the gym. During your sessions I will support, motivate and push you to achieve your goals, and I will make sure that you exercise safely at all times. Check the table at the bottom of this page to learn more about my offers for one-to-one and group sessions, and what benefits you will get when committing to training with me long-term.
First things first – I coach out of Pure Gym Dundee. It is a state of the art gym in city centre with 24/7 access, it had a fantastic refurbishment in August 2018, and the facilities are modern, versatile and able to cater to your needs no matter what type of training you prefer. If you are unsure about joining Pure Gym get in touch with me, and I can take you on a tour of the facilities!
WHAT YOU RECEIVE WHEN COMMITTING TO PERSONAL TRAINING WITH ME:
- Initial 30 min consultation and taster session FOR FREE
- ME: I will motivate you during your sessions, and I will make sure that you give your best effort, each rep and each set. I will make sure that you have fun, accumulate new knowledge and stay safe in the gym at all times.
- BESPOKE TRAINING ROTATION: I will structure all your resistance training/cardio sessions, no matter how many of these sessions we train together per week. You will receive your training rotation with detailed instructions and teaching points. Training rotations are usually followed for 6-8 weeks before major changes are made, as consistency is one of the most important factors in progress and goal achievement. Minor changes will, if required, be made weekly after check-in.
- NUTRITIONAL GUIDANCE: You will receive an initial guide to nutrition, and you will then have a choice how your nutrition will be structured. We will make sure that your nutrition guidelines fit your lifestyle, and your preferences.
- WEEKLY CHECK-IN: You will take progress photos each week, and fill out a spread sheet that tracks important progress markers such as weight, sleep, steps, cardio, training, cravings, appetite and mood. Your photos and spreadsheet are then sent to me for review. Check-ins are submitted weekly at any point between Friday morning and Sunday afternoon. All check-ins are replied to by the end of Sunday evening, so that you can start into Monday with revised targets and renewed motivation.
- 24/7 ONLINE SUPPORT: If you experience issues with your training, nutrition or mindset throughout the week, or have any other questions about your progress, DO NOT wait until your weekly check-in to share these. I care about your progress, and I try my best to be available for phone calls or online to give you the support you need on your journey to a healthier lifestyle.
NOTE: I offer one-to-one and small group sessions (up to two people). If you commit to training with a friend or colleague, each of you will receive the same support as a one-to-one client, but you will train together during our personal training sessions.